My Friend Pedro My Friend Pedro

This is a very good game-probably one of the best flash games out there.

It's nonsensical, whimsical, and fast-paced; this allows for some highly satisfactory gameplay and an enjoyable experience overall. It's also the right length, with enough game time to allow the player to fall in love with the game just before they get bored of the same functions; which never happened to me.

The bullet-time mechanic opens a wide variety of special abilities to be used in different ways to complete objectives; my favourite being storming the room and spraying every enemy in the room.

Overall, this is a short and sweet game with a lot to offer, with a lot of laughs being delivered along the way. Not bad, DeadToast.

Not bad at all...

Mafia Gangsta Paradise Mafia Gangsta Paradise

This is a VERY good Flash game. I like the way you've incorporated the camera controls from Silent Hill 3 and combined it with the Boxhead game style. The music's a little creepy, but I can get past that. I love playing in a crowded environment where anybody can be a major threat. I rated 4/5 for this wonderful piece of pixels; you deserve every high vote you get, my friend.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This a good game to the highest extreme. I've started a programming course and hope to achieve this level. I never expected this to be free, and Krinkels could certainly profit largely from this as Madness merchandising. I've been a fan of the series since I was eight (I think) and I'm thirteen now. This game, to me, was the cherry on top. If only I could get past the last level in episode 1. That giant NPC keeps battering Sanford and then finishes-off with me. Anyway, the game was too good to be free and Kinkels and Swain are definately brilliant designers/programmers. Can't wait 'till I beat episode one!

Slender 2D Slender 2D

7/8 pages.
Not bad.

Slender 2D: Kill Slender! Slender 2D: Kill Slender!

One bullet left.
*Puts shotgun to head
One for myself!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Just an amazing game. Especially on survival mode, because, unlike the brainless run-and-gun mode, you have to USE your brain. A good example is that survival mode forces you to save ammo and you pretty much always have to avoid fighting. Con-Artist, I know you have Dead Zone now, but please update the game. Make a mode without King-O-Pwn and a storyline.Even add an online mode if you could. I play Dead Zone, but I'll always want to play THIS game too. And, a few updates would be nice. As a movie/game critic I have to rate the game. So, if I was making a vid, I'd rate this game 8/10. It's truly a masterpiece, and it'd be better with just a few tweaks. Thanks for reading.